Friday 7 May 2010

Movie Questions

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is:- I'm not really big on the idea of favourite movies. I have so many that I love in different ways!

2. My favorite movie as a child was probably either Home Alone or Anne Of Green Gables!

3. The best movie quote ever is:

Norah: There's this part of Judaism that I really like. Tikun Olam. It says that the world is broken into pieces and everyone has to find them and put them back together.

Nick: Maybe we don't have to find the pieces. Maybe we are the pieces.

4. My favorite actress is hmm... so many:- Amber Tamblyn, Kat Dennings, Kristen Vangness, Bette Davis, Gene Tierney, Jena Malone, Drew Barrymore, Kristen Wiig.....lots of favourites!

5. The movie I could watch over and over is Empire Records.

6. My favorite movie genre is I guess a mix of things, mainly drama, independently produced and coming of age movies.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Taking Woodstock

From Belen's lovely blog - here



http://kingsheepblog.wordpress.com/2009/08/29/halloween-destination-woodstock/


6 comments:

  1. I really like that movie quote. What a cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, there is another quote that I love in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist which is

    Thom: You just haven't figured it out yet, have you.
    Nick: What?
    Thom: ...The big picture!
    Nick: I guess not.
    Thom: The Beatles.
    Nick: What about them?
    Thom: This.
    [grabs Nick's hand]
    Thom: Look, other bands, they want to make it about sex or pain, but you know, The Beatles, they had it all figured out, okay? "I Want to Hold Your Hand." The first single. It's effing brilliant, right?... That's what everybody wants, Nicky. They don't want a twenty-four-hour hump sesh, they don't want to be married to you for a hundred years. They just want to hold your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't seen that film...i need to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely, funny film and the book is a great read too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist ftw! =). Awesome quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I nominated you for a blog award =).

    ReplyDelete