Tuesday 6 April 2010

Because Seven Is A Good Number

I found this on Amore and Chocolate's very lovely blog and gave it some thought.

  • Seven Things That Scare You:
  1. spiders
  2. lifts/elevators
  3. social interaction
  4. blood and gore (am very squemish)
  5. talking to people on the phone
  6. getting sick again
  7. bugs

  • Seven Things You Like The Most:
  1. being with my friends, especially Violet
  2. watching my favourite tv shows
  3. curling up and reading
  4. sunshine/the summer/the beach
  5. weekends with my family
  6. walks in the park
  7. seeing new movies

  • Seven Important Things In Your Room:
  1. computer
  2. sewing machine
  3. my books and notebooks
  4. dvd collection
  5. polaroids of friends and family
  6. scrapbook from summer abroad
  7. bed - it's creaky and old but I love my sleep!

  • Seven Random Facts About You:
  1. I like noticing actors in random roles and enjoy seeing their careers progress.
  2. I think this ^^^^ is a fun useless thing to do but useless unless I become a casting agent.
  3. I think I should have been born in America, I worked there for two summers and felt more at home than this country.
  4. I went on a really good night out at a rock club on thursday with two of my best mates .
  5. When I get nervous I speak (unconciously) with an American accent.
  6. I'm a big big doctor who fan, also criminal minds, supernatural, freaks and geeks, carnivale, and many more.
  7. I hate driving on motorways.

  • Seven Things You Plan To Do Before You Die:
  1. become more accomplished at dressmaking
  2. go on a road trip around America
  3. read all the books I can
  4. have a really pretty and productive garden
  5. have an outlet for my wish to dance
  6. go to Paris with Violet
  7. live up to Emerson's definition of sucess

  • Seven Things That Attract You To Someone:
(not sure if this means attract as a crush or attracts as a 'ooh that person seems nice I want to go and talk to him/her' so I'm going with the latter!)
  1. geekiness - if you are enthusiastic about something I'm curious
  2. reading or more broadly the whole shared interest thing
  3. kindness and consideration for others
  4. nice hips, not a requirement but some men just have great hips!
  5. a self-awareness and acceptance with a wish to challenge themselves
  6. an interesting laugh, it's the first thing I noticed about Miss V
  7. an open mind

  • Seven Attractive Celebrities:
  1. Matthew Gray Gubler
  2. Zooey Deschanel
  3. Tim Roth
  4. Kat Dennings
  5. Bryan Dick
  6. Joe Anderson
  7. Lee Pace

2 comments:

  1. oooh i want a garden too!

    aww and thank you. i like your tumblr a whole lot too, and am sure i'll love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy :-) that means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete