Thursday 29 April 2010

Blue Wind

I haven't posted in so long and I'm sorry about that. I've mentioned before my issues in the past with depression and most of the time I feel that it IS in the past. Sometimes, however, it creeps back in; all the bad feelings and thoughts. It is all I can do to try and keep them from consuming the ground that I have won from it. It's been a .....dark couple of weeks but the slipping feeling is getting less and less.

Also in the mean time one the things that has happened was me turning into something of a Gleek! I never really watched the first part of the season but the back nine episodes have got me tuning in and it has nothing whatsoever to do with this guy...... honest!




(or the fact that these two are very cute on the show and off it)
All pictures from here
http://fuckyeahjonathangroff.tumblr.com/


Plus they got me addicted to listening to this:-




1. http://www.umass.edu/rso/guild/spring%20awakening.jpg
2. http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q286/punbandhu/SAwallpaper2.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Glee is an awesome show, and so much more interesting now that Jesse is on it! =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to see Glee. My cousin loves it!
    Haha maybe this summer I'll get a chance to catch up on some episodes online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still haven't seen it, heard the madonna episode was good. hope you're feeling ok, i'm feeling a little down at the moment so can totally sympathise with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicki- def. more interesting :-)

    Amy- It's worth a try, hope you like it when you get round to seeing it.

    PinkBow- The Madonna episode was very funny and actually ended up liking songs I didn't like the orginals of. Somehow they sound better with a story. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down too, hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete