Sunday 21 February 2010

The BAFTAs attendees are currently gathering and I am looking forward to curling up to watch the ceremony while munching on fresh pineapple but here are just a few lovely clothes which have given me pause while flicking through all the gorgeous clothes.
P.S. I bought the new issue of Lula yesterday, and my goodness I can't help but love it!














































1. Philosophy
2.
Marc Jacobs
3. Erin Featherston
4. Betsey Johnson

All pictures taken from Style.com

4 comments:

  1. erin featherston is to die for!

    i thoroughly enjoyed the baftas last night. i thought audrey tatou looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! cool clothes! My favourite is orange! wow!
    If you like jewelry, go to my blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these. the first & second are my favorite. and mmm... pineapple. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange dress! Oh its gorgeous!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete