Wednesday 31 March 2010

Projects

I mentioned in my last post that I was making a shirt, this is the shirt

I have cut out the pieces to make the the long sleeved version in black poplin with a white poplin collar but it's creation has been put on hold because I've found that my work clothes are too hot and restricting for my dance classes but normal exercise clothes (which I've never been a fan of) are not particularly suitable either. So I am making this (the shorter version of the black dress)
in very dark teal/green cotton, which is very light and very thin so petticoat required!

I'm posting this here for two reasons. One as an explanation as to why I have been not posting more. I've even been watching fewer movies...gasp! Two because this is an promise to which I must hold to post the finished items which will require me to actually appear in a public forum photograph (a big deal for me) and for me to actually get my camera and my computer talking to each other!

1 http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/patterns/sewingpatterns.pl?patternid=18336
2 http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/patterns/sewingpatterns.pl?patternid=29782

No comments:

Post a Comment